Thursday, January 31, 2013

Newborn Ellie

My friend Freya did it again. This girl, you guys, is the best. Freya I love you! I was looking through old posts and I remembered that I hadn't posted Ellie's newborn pictures! Aren't these pictures adorable? I wanted Ellie's pictures to be in a natural setting. I do like all the pearls and big tutu's but there is just something so sweet about a baby, on a big bed, all alone. Just squishy in her own nature. I swear I must have blinked too long because it is hard for me to remember this newborn. It hasn't even been 4 months. My little squish is now a big squish!

















6 comments:

  1. i so agree with you about these baby pictures!! newborns are kill-me cute on their own--they don't need a ton of fancy props!! these are perfect. what a little doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so sweet! for sure ellie and you will cherish these forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those yawns. And chubby hands. I'm breaking out Joey's book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh she is a doll. LOVE her!!! Crazy how much she has grown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so precious. ohhh i need to hold and kiss her.

    ReplyDelete