Here are some pictures from the week!
first (steady) time in the jumpy! Before this she would just lean over and have her face smashed up against the toys. Now, she is interacting with the toys. Her feet are still inches from the platform.
first pony! Doll face.
on our way to Target!
playing Princesses with Daddy on a Sunday morning.
Panera for dinner.
fancy hair!
Brinley wrote "Mom" after I told her what letters to write. This one was easy because we were practicing writing M's and she is a pro already at making circles for the O. My heart melted a bit when she proudly held up her accomplishment.
Yes, Ryan and Brinley went back to Panera the next day to get more shortbread cookies. We are addicted.
Pizza night!!!
after dinner walk
Library time :-)
story time
we love playing with LEGO.
impromptu ice cream date. Brinley's face KILLS me. She is crunching her sprinkles. haha!
Look at that squish eying Ryan's cone! She made a few quick leaning attempts at getting a taste.
mid-sprinkle-crunch
Squishy squish
Friday, we FINALLY got Ellie's passport completed and so naturally, we celebrated with some 5 Guys. I had to document my one-handed burger eating.
Thumbs up!
Brinley's first 5 Guys burger. She usually gets the Kosher dog, but asked for the burger this trip.
Whats a weekend without a trip to Walmart?
and some naps too.
Brinley's first Lunch-able! That sucker was $2!!! No wonder why my parents never bought those for us, but only for special occasions. I don't blame them!
Just a sister moment I caught on camera.
St. Patrick's Day pancakes! yuuuummmm
the back of Ellie's head always makes me crack up.
Squish at church


























We never got Lunchables either. Our parents were smart.
ReplyDeleteI like the pizza night picture the best.
I'm so happy the weather was nice for you guys too! That makes it so much more fun to get out and about. Time is ticking by and before you know it Tallahassee will be in the rear view mirrior.
ReplyDeleteLooks like the perfect Spring Break! I'm so excited for your coming big accomplishment- the end of law school!!! I bet there were times when you thought it would never come!! :) So excited for you and your sweet family!
ReplyDeleteyou guys are so much fun!!!! i love Elli's St. Patrick's day dress!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun week for your family! Glad you guys got a little vacation from the usual! As always, the girls are so cute!
ReplyDeletei love all your outings and the fun you have together. love your family! that pic of brin crunching the sprinkles is really hilarious! glad it was a week/weekend that recharged you with lots of family time. that is so nice!
ReplyDelete