Monday, September 2, 2013

August in Pictures

pool time with daddy

ryan took Brinley on a daddy/daughter date while I unfortunately spoke too soon about how easy it is having one kid to put to bed and ended up cleaning poop out of the tub, thanks El. 

bffs, isn't purple totally Ellie's color?

we love to build

sunday beach walks

it is hard to believe that this is our life now. beach only 6 miles away from our house. Incredible! 

Spot It, Jr. / trip to Joann's 

this girl cannot stay awake in the car when we pick up Ryan! Naps have been replaced with 2 hours of quiet time in her room, but she cannot stay away when we get in the car at 5:30pm. such a sweetie.

visit from our friends from Tallahassee! Brinley has missed Kiley and baby Bryn so much. and I have missed Katie! so good to catch up!

stuck in our clothes

this little squish and her red top mop. Her hair is getting so long!

can you tell we are getting excited for Halloween!?

a much needed nap after a fun pool play date 

daddy time

sunday cuteness

made some new couch pillows

Brinley and her constant girly-ness and sass / Library trip

pool time with these two squishes / ELLIE, you are so cute.

ben/carter/dylan (Brinley's cousins)

mother's lounge after church waiting for daddy / Brin showing off her 2 CFA watches 

these babes at 7am

3 comments:

  1. Agreed! Such a cute post! So glad you guys are doing well. I LOVE Brinley's costume!! I was Ariel when I was 4...but I didn't have such an awesome wig to go with it! Also, how do you handle Brin's 2 hour quiet time??? We are struggling in that department and I want so badly to have more structure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures! Purple is Ellie's color! I bet navy blue would look good too! Did you make the jammers purse? So cute, that should be another blog tutorial!

    ReplyDelete