Friday, January 3, 2014

Afternoon at the Children's Museum

We have the best children's museum just a few minutes away from our house. The girls only need an hour to wander and play, and after 2pm, the entrance price cuts in half. For $7 we were able to all play and explore and it was so much fun. We've always been when every other kid in America has decided to go and the place is so packed you can barely walk around. Brinley is at the age now where she will stay in each section for a good 10 minutes before moving onto the next. Ellie just toddles around following Brinley and touches everything. During this trip, I was able to let both girls just roam without worrying. There were maybe 2 other kids there during our entire stay. Talk about dream! I do wish there was a little girl there to play with Brinley, but she had tons of fun imagining by herself and having fun. 

The Grocery Store- all sponsored by Publix 



The Animal Hospital- easily Brinley's favorite 




Empty! These halls are usually packed! 

Inside the cabin of the ship

Firefighter 


The Little Theater

Delivering Mail




It was such a fun day with my girls. They are both at such fun ages and I'm enjoying my time with them more and more when we go out of the house. Some days, Ellie just yells and gets into everything and makes our outings complicated. Then there are days where I can tell she understands us and just wants to be with the pack. She is living up to her ginger hair and is really being feisty these days. Her voice is just so loud! Yells constantly. Brinley is so smart and loves to learn and boss Ellie around. Win-win day for everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. This place looks AMAZING!!! I wish we had something like it around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!! We went to a museum really similar to this awhile ago but it's up near Danny's parents house (about 3 hours away!!) :( I'd love to be able to go more often; the kids LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete