I've been wanting to paint our table and chairs for months and I finally got around to doing it. My parents donated the primer and paint (thank goodness!) and it took me about a week and a half to get the 4 chairs and table painted. I ended up doing one coat of primer, and 2 coats of white exterior paint. I also put 2 coats of polyurethane on everything. The paint was super nice and easy to apply but gosh dang, the chairs took so much time to finish.
before
one coat of primer
after 2 coats of paint
primer on the table
And that's the after! The girls have already used marker and crayon on the table, and thank goodness for magic erasers! The white really brightens up our apartment and now I feel like I need to paint all our furniture white. We'll see how motivated I am, haha!


Wow! I am impressed! They look awesome and I love the white! :)
ReplyDelete