Monday, October 20, 2014

Pumpkin Patching

Even though the weather here in south Florida gives no indication of fall, we still are feeling excited for the upcoming holidays. Fall is the time when I'm most anxious for cooler weather, and I guess we do get a variation of "cool," but it only happens in the mornings (68 degree mornings but goes up to 80 by 9am). 

So on Saturday, we went to our favorite local farm that was having a Fall Festival. It was so much fun! We went to the petting zoo. Played some fun games. Went down the big slide. Picked out pumpkins. And before the girls had "I'm hot and tired meltdowns" we had some homemade fruit popsicles. It was a great day!










Our pumpkins have to stay uncarved until a few days before Halloween (darn heat and humidity), but they look so good on our kitchen counter! Happy Fall, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment