Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blessings Do Come!!

I'm not sure why I am doubting now because I have seen time and time again in the past the blessings that come from paying tithing, but before I didn't have 10 bills to pay a month. We have been continually paying our tithing; Ryan having more faith than me. Sometimes it's hard to understand, ok, so we have to pay for this, this, and this, oh ya, and tithing too. To add, trying to figure out the best possible way to find health care for me for 4 months, was such a pain! After talking to many different companies, we decided just to add me onto Ryan's health care through his work. It is more expensive, but it covers everything. You know how often I love my teeth cleaned! It's important.

After a couple of weeks, my faith and trust in the Lord increased with General Conference and I knew that Ryan and I would be taken care of as long as we continue to pay a faithful tithing. Last week, we noticed on Ryan's last two paychecks that we hadn't been charged for health care and his HR said that we might be double charged in one paycheck. I had been stressing all week...dreading this weeks paycheck. BUT (GOOD NEWS), Ryan's HR told him today that they had also noticed that we weren't getting charged even though we were still covered. She told Ryan that they weren't going to double charge at all because we didn't have control over it. So...my fellow blog readers, pay your tithing. Faithfully and honestly. And-if you can, throw in a generous fast offering too.

1 comment:

  1. Mike and I have seen AMAZING blessings come from tithing- even in the form of checks in the mail we were not expecting! Thanks for your post it was a good reminder for us as well! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete