
Arcadia California Spanish speaking!!! He kept saying, "It could have been so bad..." I laughed so hard! He was like, I seriously was imagining myself reading, Warsaw, Poland because sometimes the Church does crazy things like that!

He leaves December 17th!!!!!! And my mom will tell you, it's 5 1/2 weeks away!!!

We are planning on taking him through the Columbia Temple on November 25th. I can't wait! I love that Temple so much. This has been such a miracle in the Steele family. We are so excited that he will have this experience. He made a list of his 'Top 10' and California was listed as 7. He is so thrilled, and Ryan is pumped to write him letters in Spanish!
YAY!!!!!! tell your little bro congrats! he is going to be awesome! wow. i'll tell danny to keep an eye out for him in the mtc :)
ReplyDeleteMeagan thats so awesome about your brothers mission call!! He will love it!
ReplyDeletecongrats jared! he will be an awesome missionary! give him my loove.
ReplyDeleteMy neck of the woods! Well, it borders the mish I live in..pretty awesome. he will have PLENTY of chance to practice his spanish there..
ReplyDeleteThank you Rob Steele for wearing a Washington Sweatshirt!!!!
ReplyDeleteJared is handsome!
And this is all so exciting. Missions are amazing. Pass on the congrats.
WOO HOO! If you come and Visit me and Bryce, We can go track down you're Brother! Arcadia's not far from us! J/k... just visit us :)
ReplyDelete