This was the first Halloween in 3 years where I said to myself, "I think I could do something cute this year. Something couple oriented considering I have a cute husband now to dress up with." The past years I have been (shout out girls) a dead camper, a homeless woman/bag lady and a punk rocker. I woke up one morning in a sweat last week and thought, Next year I might not fit into my High School cheerleading uniform, maybe opps pregnant or too chubby...who knows. So I said to myself, YOU WILL BE CUTESIE this year! and I had Ryan along for the ride as my Football Player "Boyfriend." Well...plans changed. One thing led to another and the story kept building, and this is what we came up with.

The vampire Cheerleader and her vampire Lacrosse boyfriend....we got carried away with the blood and makeup but hey...it was super fun to put eye liner and lipstick on Ryan!

Getting ready...

At our friends Brad and Hailey. They threw a party and this is us after we washed our faces...

This is Brad and Hailey. They are our friends! We love them. Hailey was the best hostess! She had party favors and everything! We enjoyed some wonderful punch, cheesey mushrooms, yummy brownies and cute witch hat cookies! We played a wild round of Apples to Apples...trust me, it got a bit political. We had a great time and we won the best costume....and our prize was Teen Wolf 1 and 2! A combo DVD!
The Cullens have really gotten into your heads...
ReplyDeleteNice job winning the contest!
YEAH for being dead stuff at halloeen
ReplyDeleteyou make me PROUD! you and ryan look Awesome!!
ReplyDeletehaha i love it, oops pregnant! ive still got 4 inches of gut to lose before i can fit into my clothes. so its stretchy pants for now! enjoy fitting into all those clothes while you can!!!
ReplyDelete