Saturday, November 1, 2008

Status Change

My younger bro, Jared, is about to receive his mission call. Our stake President emailed him last night and said "SLC issued your call." Which means, call-DONE, to-be-mailed...NOW. So, we're expecting his call at the end of next week. Unfortunately for us, he is flying back to the mother land (O CANADA) tomorrow to visit his cousin, Craig, and all the Steele Folk. I think he will be gone for a week/10 days. I asked very politely if I can open it while he was gone, and he said, "ya whatever" but my dad almost had a heart attack. I'll be patient and wait. Any guesses where he might go?
Our family guesses:
Dad: "I need to really think about this one" (like Papa Steele has some unknown psychic powers...?)
Mom: Germany. Bless her heart. She is all about her German roots.
Ryan: New Mexico. Ryan thinks Jared will handle the Natives well I guess...Not sure.
Me: POLAND...hahaha no....I said San Francisco. Jared is a proud Republican,...I think it would challenge him to be in such a liberal area.

Stay TUNED!!!

1 comment:

  1. I say South Dakota! Haha. I don't even really know your brother but it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete