What a great weekend!!! We had so much fun doing nothing, sleeping in, doing homework here and there, and watching movies.
Our BFF's Ashley and Scott were out of town over the weekend so we had the opportunity to babysit their ferrets. We went over a few times and played with them. It was fun! No pics unfortunately but they are sweeties.
On Friday night we hung out with our other BFF's Christina and Josh. We played croquet and boccie ball. Hilarious! We had such a good time! It was a beautiful night and it was perfect for some night games. Afterwards, we went back to our place and played Ticket to Ride, the game. It is a game of strategery. I'm not too good at it yet but I love playing!
Our BFF's Ashley and Scott were out of town over the weekend so we had the opportunity to babysit their ferrets. We went over a few times and played with them. It was fun! No pics unfortunately but they are sweeties.
On Friday night we hung out with our other BFF's Christina and Josh. We played croquet and boccie ball. Hilarious! We had such a good time! It was a beautiful night and it was perfect for some night games. Afterwards, we went back to our place and played Ticket to Ride, the game. It is a game of strategery. I'm not too good at it yet but I love playing!
Saturday, Ryan and I ventured to Idaho Falls to sign up for a Sam's Club membership. And since we are college students it was only $25 for the year to have a membership! I was way excited. I'm definitely thinking this will be a good thing long term because of the many diapers and wipes and formula that we will be buying. So THANK YOU Sam's Club for your good deals and good hot dogs and churros. Growing up, my family always had a Costco membership and Sam's Club is just a mirror image of Costco. Even the hot dogs are as good there....yum!
Yesterday for Memorial Day, we slept in, worked on some homework and then started grilling up some burgers for a late lunch/early dinner. YUM I love burgers. We got a Weber Grill for the wedding and so we busted that baby out to do some grilling. Yummy burgers!!!
Yes they were THAT good!!


Hope you all had a fun day off from work/school and were able to spend time with family or friends! Memorial day is a great reminder of those in the Military who have served and died for our freedom and for those men and women who currently serve.
Grilling is the best! Looks like you know how to throw down an awesome Memorial day weekend! I wish I could have played in the park with my 2 favorite couples. My family plays Ticket to Ride too. I usually opt out, seeing as I don't have patience for strategy.
ReplyDeleteDiapers.com - the best thing ever. you can get massive boxes of diapers for $10 off and free shipping. i just got a big box of like 264 diapers for $40, at costco they are like $45, but I got free shipping, and a thing of swim diapers all for the price I would have paid at a costco, then drive 90 miles one way to get there... Check it out, they have great deals!
ReplyDeletehaha, that's a cute pic of you with that stuff on your face...must have one delicious burger!!
ReplyDeleteWHAT A GREAT WEEKEND. How fun and you got to spend it with Tina and Ashley's ferrets!! Haha meags miss you.
ReplyDeleteI have not looked at your blog forever! For some reason when I lost all of my side's of everyones blogs.. yours fell through the cracks! So I have so much to say... 1) I LOVE ticket to ride. 2) Yay for Sam's Club! 3) For some reason I really do see you with a boy (sorry) 4) I am so excited that your prego! October babies are the best... Mya was a Oct 9 baby! :) Perfect Timing... 5) You are so cute! When you coming this way next?
ReplyDelete