Friday, May 8, 2009

My Favorite Things

Inspired by my bff, Kristine, to write down a few of my current favorite things, here is a list of just a few things that I think about daily.


Top Ramen. I know, disgusting right? But lately, it taste SO good. I can't even explain to you. I'm blaming it on the pregnancy appetite because usually I think Ramen is the grossest thing ever and the worst thing ever for your body! Hello SODIUM! Just give me 5 more months of Ramen and I'll quit!


Excedrin Migraine. I think calling it a "favorite" is an understatement. Excedrin Migraine has been the ONLY thing that has keep me alive during my bad headache days. It has saved my life.


My Mom gave me this when I was in NC. She said, "Obviously I don't need any tanning help," as I look at her brown body after she was in Myrtle Beach for a week. Hello beautiful skin and perfect sun glow. It applies beautifully and does not turn orange.


Too expensive now because they are new for summer, but how wonderful and comfy do these pants look!?? Gap Maternity is so wonderful. I can't get enough! I love the fresh white loungy pant look and I just want to slip those on and never take them off.


I am really feeling like this 5 inch baby inside me is a girl. You know that deep down feeling that you know you're absolutely 99% right? Well, I have that feeling. So I've been looking at all the cute girl things I could definitely NOT afford, but hey, it's fun to look right? I am definitely into the bright green/lime color and the pinks. How adorable and so beautiful!


Last but definitely not forgotten....POPSICLES. My fave, my savior, my gem. End of story.

What are your favorite things??

5 comments:

  1. I was totally in love with ramen my last pregnancy, too! I'm over it now, but for a couple months there, it was all I ate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun list meagan! i wish we were together so we could eat popsicles and lay out in the grass to get a tan!!!

    and i'd make you some ramen cause i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramen??? haha that's so funny! Mine has been Golden Grahams cereal... can't get enough of it! I'm going to guess girl too, but watch us all be surprised! :)

    FYI, Motherhood Maternity has those white loungy pants, and I think they're only like $35 or something. Very cute, but I have trouble getting away with them, because Brad says the white pants are too see-through. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh sweets! you cant take excendrin!!! dont take it anymore!! i had killer headaches too when i was in my 1st trimester and even tylenol is sketchy when you are prego! my doctor said the best thing would be to sip a coke or mtn dew for the caffiene but only sip enough to take the edge off and no more than that. it usually only took me maybe a 1/4 cup of dew to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah check your make up stuff or face wash for salicylates, its in the aspirin family too. my zit cream and fash wash both had it and i had to switch :(

    ReplyDelete