Saturday, August 22, 2009

Burritos....Briggs Style

We absolutely love chips and salsa. We could definitely eat it everyday. I'm guessing the avocado season is ending soon, so we made some homemade guac, too! Yum!


My cute taco/burrito/guac man.


The lay out.


Since I'll be 31 weeks soon....I thought I'd treat ya to a belly shot!

9 comments:

  1. yummmm yum. i love chips and salsa too!

    by the way, you look FANTASTIC! wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your belly!

    and i love guac toooo. yummmmmers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, sometimes we get the fresh pico de gallo from broulims, make quacamole, mix the 2 together, and squeeze some limes over it. it is...SOOOOOO good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute belly! And since I'm not supposed to ask....what are you going to name BGB?? ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo woo! you are such a hott mama! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meagan you look beautiful!! The food looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm chips and salsa. you're belly is cute :) has she removed her foot from your rib yet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. yumm! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little one will be here before you know it. You look way too cute pregnant!

    ReplyDelete