Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Celebrating our 1st Anniversary!

August 9th was our anniversary! I cannot believe it has already been a year. Ryan and I often laugh about how fun and easy this past year has been. We have definitely had our moments of working out a few problems and ironing out some kinks, but all in all--we have completed year one Successfully!!

Ryan makes me laugh everyday and I am so grateful for him. I am so excited for year 2! This next year will be So busy. By next August, we will have accomplished:

- 2 Bachelor's degrees

- 1 baby .... haha

- LSAT test

- Law School applications

- Law School acceptances...

- and Law School deposits...with a future home for the next 3 years.

Hooray for good times!

It was also great to be at my parents house because our cake was there! It was delish!



2 comments:

  1. Wow I feel like you just got married and now look - a little bebe coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    can't believe it's been a year!

    ReplyDelete