Same here, says i had to be invited to see the first one but was able to see the other two. She's so cute and adorable!! Hope i get to meet her soon enough in person!
Such proud parents! And you're doing so well walking around! If I had tried recording anything, everyone would've gotten sick from the waddling back and forth. :)
WTH i got freaking graham crackers and saltines!!!! steak dinner!?!!? I hadnt freaking eaten in 2 days and I was STARVING my friend, I could have eaten my arm off. Oh and apple juice.... I got apple juice to wash it down.... I got the shaft-ola!!!!
hmm says I have to be invited to see the video...also your baby is adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteI want to be invited to see your video as well!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing meags!
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious! And I love her name too. Congratulations
ReplyDeleteSame here, says i had to be invited to see the first one but was able to see the other two. She's so cute and adorable!! Hope i get to meet her soon enough in person!
ReplyDeleteso...looks like i'm not the only one that can't see the first video.
ReplyDeletebut the other two are precious. way to go you two!!!
Such proud parents! And you're doing so well walking around! If I had tried recording anything, everyone would've gotten sick from the waddling back and forth. :)
ReplyDeletesoo adorable! i can't wait to show will how proud Ryan looks! :) way too cute!
ReplyDeleteWTH i got freaking graham crackers and saltines!!!! steak dinner!?!!? I hadnt freaking eaten in 2 days and I was STARVING my friend, I could have eaten my arm off. Oh and apple juice.... I got apple juice to wash it down.... I got the shaft-ola!!!!
ReplyDelete