Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Looks like

We are moving.
On Monday.

Slightly frustrated because I feel like we just got settled into our apartment with Brinley.
And it's a 3rd floor apartment. Here's to not being 9 months preggo! I need the exercise!

Our manager is trying to work out with the Insurance company to get a moving company to move us. Thank goodness because Ryan will be back in school and I am no way moving our stuff with a newborn!!

Turns out, the fish tank was a 200 GALLON tank. And over half was leaked into our apartment. O-M-G.


11 comments:

  1. holy cow Meags.... what horrible people! I can't believe that. How did the tank leak? What happened? Please tell me they WERE evicted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!!!! 200 GALLONS!!! Were they living their fish tank? How do you get that big of a tank in there?? Yikes! I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang. that's crazy. I hope everything works out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of freaky sized fish did they have?? And while we're on that, what happened to the fish?? Glad you're getting out of there. What a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is insane meagan!!!! gosh. those crazy neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooooooooooooooh
    my
    gosh...

    I am speechless...

    holy poooh...

    can I come bring you a treat tonight??? Yeah, I'm gonna call you...right...now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. 200 gallons. insane insane. i am sorry. what a big pain!

    wish i could come help you move! i would seriously drive up there but i will be flying in from SEA that day.

    but seriously. a 200 gallon fish tank. i am so confused

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you kidding me? How in the world do you hide that? Especially getting it into the apartment. that is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh for your sake I hope the insurance company will pay for movers!!!! I'm so sorry! I hate moving!!! Total pain in the..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy crap!!!! 200 Gallon fish tank. Eeeeeewwwww! Fishy water leaking into your apartment...GROSS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete