Monday, February 8, 2010

Beautiful

Saturday, we had family pictures taken! Our friend Krista is an amazing photographer (self taught...she is so artistic!). She took amazing pictures of both Brinley and of the whole family. I am SO super excited to get these printed off!! Brinley did great except towards the end when we stripped her down to her nakey-ness. She was not thrilled about that. She is beautiful and I am so happy how the pictures turned out!











Which ones do you like!?

17 comments:

  1. i saw these on facebook and loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! love! you will cherish these forever!

    i love the ones with the whole fam.
    and the ones of her cute hands and toes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my!!!!! those are BEAUTIFUL. wow. i love allllll of them. YOU are absolutely gorgeous! i especially love the first two, and the close-ups of little brinley. and i love the necklace between her toesies.

    so so cute. you guys are the cutest little family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gah! makes me want new family photos like NOW!

    I reeeeeeeeeeeally like the one where Brinners is looking head on at the camera with her big-ol bow on her head, and the ring one...we had one taken like that with Brookey and I dunno, its just so sweet...and the pearls! oh, that's cute...well, pretty much I like em all! you're all so photogenic anyway, LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ring one is awesome! So perfect. She's such a gorgeous little girl. Loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute pictures. i love the close ups!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she did really great!
    gosh, i sound like a broken record...but seriously brinley!!!! you're the CUTEST baby ever.

    my fav is the b & w close up of her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok I am seriously dying! these pictures are adorable! I think I love the one where your kissing her! oh they are adorable super precious I want a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so beautiful!!!!! What a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your little girl is one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen. She is soooo cute. I love the pictures, you guys are the cutest family alive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I like the 1st one and then the one with the blue headband/flower the most, as well as the last one! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow- those are really beautiful. i wish we had gotten early family photos with james- maybe this next one :) my fave is with her feet in focus- so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pearls all the way!

    The last one is my favorite! or maybe the ones with you all together. Or the ones with the rings on her toes. Or the ones with pearls in her legs.

    I'm a sucker for pearls. You are one hot fam-damily!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so beautiful! What a sweet fam you have. and what a gorgeous little gal, there are so many cute ones, I can't pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  16. yay!! im so glad you guys liked them! :) all 3 of you were so great and a pleasure to work with! love you guys tons!!

    ReplyDelete