Thursday, February 11, 2010

Quiet Week

I don't know why but I think it's wrong to let my blog go 5 days without a post...I know I'm pathetic. I've been thinking it was Friday all day today. Boo I hate it when that happens!

Nothing much has happened this week. Thank goodness MIDTERMS are next week. Halfway done!!

Here are some cute shots of Brinley we've taken this week.

We are making plans for our move in April. Oh my goodness I can't believe we are leaving Rexburg (for good!). We sold basically all our furniture already to a couple. They are picking it up the last week we are planning on being in Rexburg. We are planning on moving with the POD like we did last year, and since we have a crib, changing table, bed and more 'things,' we don't have room in the POD for everything else. I'm ok with it since most of our furniture is c-r-a-p anyways. Nothing much with law school acceptances. We heard back from Case Western last week and Ryan got a $15,000/year scholarship but that only brings the tuition down to $23,000/year. We'll see but it was nice to hear that someone wants us badly enough to give us moo-lah!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm glad things are going well. I feel like a jerk, though, that you guys are leaving (take me with you!! :)) and we still haven't gotten together! Let's fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. that little beanie is to. die. for.

    she is so so so cute. she and max TOTALLY need to get married! {or at least go on a date!}

    and her little ponytail right on top of her head. adorable.

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of you two. It will be so nice to get Brennan's Med School applications over with and we can be off to a new adventure.

    I can't wait to hear where you are going to end up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha. Josie has that same elephant shirt. Its too big for her right now, but I thought it was just sooo cute so I bought it. We are going to be downsizing here soon too, and will have to sell all our furniture. Imagine accumulating enough furniture to fill a house and having to go back to an apartment because of grad school. Lovely... But its a good thing right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously i want to snuggle and eat up Brinley she is So stinkin cute!! You are adorable too! Cute pics! yay for moving

    ReplyDelete