Thursday, July 15, 2010

All you girls, please stand up!

Brinley LOVES to stand up by herself.

I caught her today standing up, by herself, not holding on to anything...

Here are some pictures from this morning. I couldn't help but bust the camera out because she looked so stinkin' cute in those jammies!

Oh, and she has ANOTHER ear infection. We took her in the other day. And guess what? She still weighs less than 16 pounds. I think she was like 15.14 lbs or something. She's basically 16 pounds right?? I just laugh because my nephew weighed 12 pounds at 8 weeks!!! Crazy. She's just petite :-)

For being so petite, she is so advanced. Officially crawling at 7 months. Standing up at 7 1/2. This girl is pro.





2 comments:

  1. nothing wrong with a cute lil petite girl...Brookey is staying petite for her age...oh, and my not even two month old weighs (cough) 16 lbs! Crazy...anyway, those jammies are a-dorable!

    ReplyDelete