Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jazzed up Onesies

After my successful go at sewing pillows, I thought...Why don't I try...Clothes!?

I got this great idea from this blog but decided to do it on a white onesie.

I have like 5 plain white onesies for Brinley from living in Rexburg. We alwaaaays put a white shirt underneath to help with the freezing weather. But now, she prefers to just go naked because it is so hot and humid! I don't blame her!!

The onesies aren't perfect. It's actually super hard sewing on really small areas. It was super tight. Thank goodness I had my advisor aka Ingrid "the sewing genius" close by. She was verrrry helpful.

Anyways, like I was saying. The onesies {aren't perfect}. So...just admire how cute Brinley is in them!!




(she hasn't worn this one, but I have the perfect bow to go with it. Thanks, Jane!)

My mom caught us in the dining room this week looking outside when there was a crazy lightning storm going on! The south is known for their insta-lightning storms.
(is my hair really that dark?)

My mom and dad are getting me a sewing machine for my birthday! I can't wait to get going on some projects!

6 comments:

  1. Ahh! I love them! I have no clue how to sew, but I do know how to admire. Way to go, girly. Brin's hair is gettin so long and thick. How exciting. I love seeing how she is growing and progressing, it gives me so much to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CU-UTE!!! so jealous. better post what machine you get because i want one SOOOO bad and could use a recommendation

    and brinley is ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love them!! meagan you are amazing!! i can't wait to be done with school so i can start to do a few projects that have been piling up :)

    you look GREAT and brinley is the cutest!! love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Meagan! Those turned out adorable and she sure looks cute wearing them. You for sure have a talent for sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so impressed! Sewing is one of those things I really want to do someday.
    Love the picture of yall watching the storm... even Sophie. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. meag! nice work girl! darling onsies! keep it up

    ReplyDelete