You know what I hate?
(please don't say, whoooooa hates a strong word. TRUST me. this is definitely a HATE moment!!!)
Waking up tired. AND waking up with a raging headache. It really doesn't happen that frequently, but yesterday, I woke up SO tired. I put Brinley down for her morning nap around 9:30 and decided I should lay down too if I was going to get anything done for the day. So, I slept. And guess what? I woke up tired, again! I decided that yesterday was just a recovery day from Brinley being sick and me dealing with hormones and cramps. By 7pm when I put Brinley down for bed, I concluded...I must go to bed. So, to bed I went! Brinley woke up around midnight and wouldn't go down right away, so basically an hour later with dealing with her, I was back in bed. But WIDE awake. For 3, THREE hours. You know what happens when you are up that long in the middle of the night? You get hungry. So, I ate some saltines in bed. I think I passed out around 3:30am. Awesome.
BUT, granted the three hour fiasco in the middle of the night, I did feel almost 100% better than yesterday when I woke up today.
Here is a list of AWESOME's from today:
{}Brinley sleeping in until 8am.
{}finishing my book! AND finding out that it is a series!!! My mom always has the best selection of books to read. Perfect "before bed" book.
{}my sister-in-law Tiffany and her two boys are coming tomorrow! Ooo to have husbands in law school. It's the pits! So glad she decided to come a week early!
{}making sugar cookies :-) annnnd maybe eating one or two...or three...or four...
{}making homemade carmels with my mama.
{}warming up to 46 today!!
{}Christmas music playing in the house for hours at a time! ahh 'Tis the Season!
{}working on puzzle #2. My mom has a CLOSET full. YESSS!!!
{}Brinley sorta saying Grandpa. She goes, "Po Pa" sorta...You should see the look my father's face when she says it. He is in love!
{}Brinley's AWESOME bedhead when she woke up from her 2nd nap today. OH my. That girls locks KILL me.
{}getting my looong awaited email that my SHUTTERFLY Christmas cards have SHIPPED!! WOOO!
{}working on a rather special Christmas present for my Mom. Shhhh....(and I know, yes, Mom you DO read my blog. So that is why I can't say anything more about it!!)
{}Trip to Cost Plus World Market today! It is my new favorite store!! I got a few really great stocking stuffers for Ryan!
{}My brother is now down to 8, EIGHT days from being home from his MISSION! My poor parents have admitted that they are currently not sleeping. They say that I don't understand, being a parent to a missionary is different. Ok ok ok ok, I agree. But still, you need to sleep!
{}Brinley almost climbing out of the tub! FOR THE LOVE CHILD!!! ahh mini-heart attack!
annnnd
{}Ryan finished writing his FINALS today!!!!!!!!!!! He drives up here tomorrow!!! ahhh I've missed that man SO much. Thankfully, this week flew by. It is freaky how dependent I am on him. Babe, you are my other half and I need you! But, I have loved our phone chats during the day, our lovey text messages to each other, our Skype dates, and our emails :-)
Today, all in all, was an awesome day. I seriously L-O-V-E this season. But really, why can't the radio stations play something other than Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree every other song...seriously...there is A LOT of Christmas music out there!!!!! PROMISE!!! Ya feel me?/??
From today:
Brin's bedhead
I found this on my parents camera from this past week. Sophie and Brinley! Both in their sweaters!
Brin's new favorite trick. Sharing her Cheerios with Sophie, via, muffin tin. Interesting...this went on for awhile! She carried around the tin with her Cheerios and would drop one in for Sophie. HA!





I don't even know where to start. By the end I was laughing out loud. Brinley, you are such a sweetie to share your cheerios and you look cute EVERY day...yeesh! (even with your crazy bed head.
ReplyDeleteMeagan, you are gorg. period. I adore your hair in that pic of you and Brinners. I have NOT got my email from shutterfly saying that my cards are shipped!! (cry face). I am trying to be patient, but ahhhhh! I just want them. I have all of my addresses collected and I am just waiting patiently, or trying to.
I can't tell you the last time I read a book. That's really sad because I actually love reading. I am up for suggestions. Lastly, I am so excited for your reunion with Ryan. You guys are so great for each other...and I think it is GOOD to be dependent on one another.
...okay, that was a novel.
that last picture of brin and sophie is adorable!! i better not let danny see it...because he wants a dog sooo dang bad.
ReplyDeleteand sorry about the sleep fiasco...you sure your not preggo???? :) i sure hope so! haha
love you girl! and i am AMAZED at how much you got done in a single day! seriously, if i made a list of "awesome's from today" it would be maybe three bullets long...ok, maybe a little bit longer, but carmels, finishing a book, puzzles, and sugar cookies?? i am impressed.
first things first...congrats to ryan for finishing his FIRST semester of law school! woop woop!
ReplyDeletesecond...i love love LOOOOVE cost plus/world market...seriously, more than half of our furniture collection was purchased there...
Baby bed head is the best! She is darling and I am just jeleous that you get to be with your ma and pa.
ReplyDelete