Christmas was fabulous. We had such a fun time together. My favorite quote was when my nephew saw all the presents Christmas morning from the top of the stairs and he said "How did Santa bring the basketball hoop through the chimney?" Ummm....because Santa has magic....He turns 4 in February and he is already wondering...greaaaaat.
I must say, I haven't really stopped eating until I got here November 30th. We can't stop eating good food. I am looking forward to getting back into our routine of eating simple meals and not eating so much during the day!!! Diet...YES please!
Here are some cute pics!
Trying to get the kids together for their annual Christmas Eve Jammie picture! They were cranky!!
Christmas morning checking out her stocking. She was loving her new sippy cup out of everything!
See what I mean?? YAY! Brinley got a STOOL from Santa!!! No...just kidding. There is also an awesome table too but Ry and I decided it wasn't worth it to build for her to use for 5 days and then for us to TAKE IT APART. For the love. No way. So, I'll post pics when we get that baby set up.
My new Pink Pepper Spray!! Thanks Jared! Now I can go for walks in Talley!
Brin's new kicks from Auntie Jill!!! THEY ARE AWESOME!
And after Jared being around for a week, Brinley finally decided that he is a "cool guy" and she loves her Uncle Jared. She always giggles when she is with him! So cute.
OKAY. So my Mom and I have been holding in this secret for 3 weeks. We were at Target one day and saw these footie pajama's in the boys section. We looked at each other and started busting up laughing. It wasn't even a question. We needed 4 XL pajamas. Dad, David, Jared and Ryan. We got home, wrapped them up quickly and didn't say anything. Mom brought out the boxes, they all opened them at the same time, and they all FA-REAKED out. They got up, ran around and only David came out with his jammies on. Then my Mom helped my Dad, I helped Ryan, and then all the boys helped with Jared. David didn't understand..."Why don't these fit?" Ummm, because they are 14-16 boys. HAHAHA We were rolling around and crying laughing so hard!
We did have other boxes of jammies. hahaha we Fooled them GOOD!
We also took Family Pictures at our neighbor's backyard.
Aren't the pictures great? I am so excited to blow them up and frame them!
I love seeing all yalls Christmas pictures! I'm glad everyone has had a fun break. Ry doesn't start school until Jan. 10th so it is nice that we have a little break even when we get back to Florida. I have no idea when we'll all be together again, so we're trying to savor every moment!!!







CUUUUUTE Brinley. she and i MUST hang. like, now.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! All of these pictures are so priceless and your family picture is LOVELY! I have TONS of pictures to upload and I keep procrastinating. must. blog. TOMORROW. I am glad to hear you had such a fab Christmas...I got an AMAZING gift, you'll have to read about that manana.
ReplyDeletep.s. Brin! You are adorable!!
lol. those pajamas are hysterical.
ReplyDeleteAnd are those CHUBBY CHEEKS I see on Brin??? Finally, you got some meat on those bones. Must be all that good food hangin around the house. lol.
Glad yall had a good Christmas! Those pictures are great!