Saturday, December 4, 2010

We are becoming grown-ups...

I know. Finalllllllly.

This is our 3rd Christmas as a family; Brinley's second Christmas. And have you seen a Christmas card from the Briggs family?? NOPE. But this year, I felt like, "This is the year. They may not come out before Christmas, but they will be coming...sometime."

I got a Christmas card in the mail from my girlfriend, and I just oooooo-ed and ahhhhhh-ed for like 15 minutes. I flipped it over to see where it was made...


They have the classiest layouts for any type of family. Lots of pictures or just one, there are SO many options to choose from. Here are some of my favorite Christmas Photo Cards:

Classy. and who doesn't just drool over black and white photos??
Love the pop of green and beautiful font style!
Monogrammed are SO gorgeous. And this family? Delish! Wouldn't a 'B' look fabulous???

or maybe one of the Photo Cards...

Perfectly priced and exceptionally beautiful!

-And-
Maybe next year, or the next, or the next...(just saying...sometime in the future when we decide to multiply again), you'll get one of these gorgeous cards in the mail from a new member of the family...


I have Christmas pictures of us, buuuut I just need to jump on the gun and get er done. Our fabulous friend took some free shots of us and I have been dying to use them. And pretty sure you guys want to see them too! Brinley is just the cutest little girl in them, and even though they were taken a few months ago, I don't think it matters!! She is such a cutie pie, I may just do a card only of her!!

and Shutterfly is the PERFECT way to do that. Easy. Simple. Quality. and GORGEOUS!

(Shutterfly picked me to blog about them, maybe you should do it too!)

1 comment:

  1. Niiiicce. I just got my code this morning! And we just got done with our re-do photoshoot. Chris's brother said that he got a few good ones. Fingers crossed. I am stoked to see your card!

    ReplyDelete