It was like one of those moments when you wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night saying...
DUUUUUH.
When my Mom opened it Christmas morning, we both had a good cry...for like 20 minutes. The gift was perfect and I could not have asked for a better response. My mom kept wondering, "where did you find that picture of me and my mom??" Little did she know, I was scrounging the house everyday for a whole week to find it, or something similar to it. I might have to make one for myself to put in our house in Brinley's room because after all, she was named after her.
meags: such a such a SUCH a good idea. you're perfect.
ReplyDeleteSentimental gifts are my favorite to give! I may have to use this idea for mother's day...because you KNOW I can't wait until next Christmas.
ReplyDeleteoh. my. goodness. that is amazing. such a good idea- i've been wanting to do all of our wedding pictures together, but this is so much more precious.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE old family pictures and I try to collect them. That picture of your Grandmother is soooo beautiful!
ReplyDeletethis is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this so so much!
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize how much you look like your mom! and I even got to meet her once! but her in that middle picture...you look a ton like her. what an awesome gift!
ReplyDeleteAmazing. incredible. the perfect gift for sure. i love the black and white too. i'm obsessed that you're a mother.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. I love finding the perfect gift, especially if it bRings tears!
ReplyDeleteok, just like the past ten girls, i think this gift is amazing!! you are incredible, meagan! you will definitely have to make one of these for little brin. those pictures are beautiful!!
ReplyDeletethis is soooo sweet! what a lucky mama you have!
ReplyDeletei'm glad you guys had an awesome vacation -- we should get together!
ok that is a...maz...ing!!! I love it Meagan! So great!
ReplyDeletePersonalizerd gifts are the best. And tears always seal the deal!
ReplyDelete