Friday, January 7, 2011

Table time

Remember this post when I talked about Brinley's stool that she got from Grammy and Gramps Steele??

Well, the day after we got back home, I raced to put the table together. It was a tad bit challenging, but nothing I couldn't handle. I pride myself in being a really good put-together-er who reads the directions...thaaaat is key.

Brinley loves her table. but She loves sitting on the stool even more. She does this grunt noise if she wants to sit on it. She isn't tall enough to get up there by herself, but instead, she grunts...a lot and gets mad when she falls off it. Bless her heart.
(you can baaaaarely see her two teeth on the bottom)


I love that she loves her toys and table! I also love that Ryan has let me sleep in a bit more a few days this week :-) Isn't he the best!??

**Side note, did I really just have to buy more space from Google to blog?? Apparently, I've used my whole 1G they give you to blog. Did I just graduate to a new level of blogging???

3 comments:

  1. oh she is adorable!! i love that she has two tiny teeth...she is such a little doll. and what a fun table!! max would be all over that...he is crazy!

    glad you've been able to sleep in! having a husband home in the mornings is fabulous...i can't wait for tomorrow morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Greta would love that thing! Maybe, just maybe something like this would be a great birthday gift. We'll see. Brinley is so presh. Her hair is such a great length too. I can't wait for Greta's hair to get a little longer.

    Props for putting together that table yourself. Girl Power! (But not in a Spice Girls way...unless you want it to be, in that case, I'm sporty spice!)

    Skype. Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when I had to buy...welcome to the next dimension!

    ReplyDelete