Brinley was sad to see the "fishing game" go to her bff Greta for her birthday, so I just had to get it for her over the weekend. I didn't think she would try the fishing rod, but her first attempt at it was perfect. I could not believe her patience. She definitely got that from Ryan.
Enjoy!!!
i want to steal your child. she is sooo cute!! and, can i have her bow?
ReplyDeleteIt's true--that bow is soooo cute! And wow, she IS a genius. Greta hasn't quite figured out the fishing pole yet, but she gets real excited when III catch the fish. It will come. I guess we're still in the "teach a man to fish" stage....hahahaha you guys are so funny.
ReplyDeleteummmm....so curious (mother) minds want to know, where did you get that awesome toy?!?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteNow those are IMPRESSIVE fine motor skills! Seriously! And love the dance/reading party at the end! She is such a little star! Where did you snag that game? I want one! LOL Hope your having a great v-day with your lil ones!
ReplyDelete