Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday dinner time

Even when I have a long day watching Brinley and the 'other' baby, I still love to have my family time at dinner time. I am SO exhausted when Ryan gets home and the THOUGHT of making dinner makes me just want to lay on the floor and pretend like I'm dead. Tonight, canned soup. It was actually really good. After our HUGE meal last night, we weren't up for another elaborate meal. 

One of Brinley's favorite things is feeding you her dinner. She is getting to be a PRO at using her spoon. She ate a whole bowl of yogurt by herself today!

I just LOVe her face in this pic!

and of course, reading books with Daddy. Brinley screams the second she hears the door knob open when Ryan comes home from school. "Dadddddddddyyyyyy!!!!" 
Sometimes it sounds like "Didddddyyyy!"


Tune in tomorrow! I have a KILLER dress that I made (all by myself!!!) and I am SO excited to share it with yall!

5 comments:

  1. ummm....you made a DRESS?!?!?! i can't wait to see it. you are amazing.

    brin looks adorable in those pictures!! she is precious. we REALLY really really need to skype. you free in the morning? i miss you! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest ponytail in the world! And that picture just gets cuter with Brin's face. She is SO excited about feeding you! Presh. Presh.

    Also, Greta is becoming a book fanatic! Can't wait to see that little dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also....this is Julia on Chris's comp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is SO sweet! eating with a spoon is awesome, congrats on another milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling! i love her feeding you. haha

    ReplyDelete