Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Truth Tuesday 3

okay. There was a cockroach in our house Saturday night. It came in the front door when my parents walked in from taking Sophie outside to go potty. TRUST ME. It was TAKEN CARE of. 
(ahem ahem...my main man Ry)

The Bachelor: Women Tell All was AWESOME. Michelle, you're my girl. Even though I hated her throughout the whole show. That poor girl suffered from those beyatches. Yikes girls. Stop being so nasty.

I wish Ryan was on Spring Break every week :-) Summer can't come soon enough. But hey, I can ALMOST say 1 year down, 2 years to go!!! It feels SO good!!!!!!

I loved having my Mom here. She needed me to clarify that I really do switch the toilet rolls around at her house if they were going under. Soooo I said yes, and she goes, I do it too if someone did it wrong. BOY do I love her!!! Learned from the best :-)

Brinley can almost perfectly say "grandpa." I am pretty sure she uses it universally for Grandma aaaaand Grandpa. It might be easier to say? Well, regardless, she looooves her grandparents. She's been asking for them every time she's woken up from bed and naps. Sad huh???

Brin also is the master of using her spoon. She ate a full bowl of cheerios this morning BY HER SELF. She will NOT let me feed her by spoon anymore. It gets everywhere...... but I love to see her teaching herself.

I drank a diet coke last week while eating Chipotle. I KNOW, I know....but guess what? I didn't get a hangover headache!!! Hooray. So does that mean I can drink one every so often? 
(I think it does!!)


I am SO glad I have friends like this. She completely understands me, my humor, and she is so glam 24/7. Even in black leggings...

Okay. YOU tell me a truth.

6 comments:

  1. Ha! YOu are sa-weet. I can't believe there was a cockroach! I would have been bawling my eyes out. And that isn't even an exaggeration. I may have even demanded we move. I am such a wimp. I can't believe Brin can use a spoon! I am counting down the days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh we totally had a cockroach this week too... except I have NO idea where it came from and I had to take care of it, but I couldn't squish it so I caught it and put it outside. GROSS. come on florida get it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. two truths for ya . . .

    I agree with the michelle thing last night. I *shockingly* thought she came off almost humble. What?!?!? I know - can't believe I'm saying that. It was interesting that the cool girls stood up for her and the nasty girls were the ones being so mean. Kind of telling, huh? I couldn't believe how annoying the artist chick who looks like a turtle/giraffe was being. She was really comin' down on michelle.

    second truth. i drink way too much coke zero, but hey - i'm two pounds BELOW my pre-prego weight and if drinking a coke zero keeps me from eating too many calories, then bring it on baby. Good for you for staying away though. I've gone 8 months without it, but I still craved it every. single. freaking. day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, those girls were so mean to her! I mean, I wasn't a huge fan of Michelle either, but honestly, without her? The show would've been BORING. Yeah, I kinda felt sorry for her too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cockroach???? blech! i freak out over a little spider. though we did have an ant problem for waaaaay too long here and that has FINALLY been taken care of. bugs- eew. no thank you (says the mom of two boys- i'm in for it).

    ReplyDelete
  6. - I love, love your blog AND truth Tuesdays
    - I'm super jealous you are somewhere warm!
    - I am letting mya watch tv while sav sleeps and I look up blogs because I'm having "one of those days"

    ReplyDelete