Brinley has this thing about babies.
Obsessed is an understatement. She points out babies from across the grocery store. She even has a baby voice when she talks to them. She got a baby doll from her Auntie Chrissy for her 2nd Birthday and just in the past few months, she has become even more obsessed with her.
The other day, I was sitting in her room against her crib playing, when she sat next to me, with her baby. She had a book in her hand that had random pictures of Jesus throughout and was showing and telling her baby about Jesus. It was so adorable. She was helping her baby understand where Jesus lives (apparently he lives at the Hospital), and then she was showing her baby how to hold a paint brush and pen.
She is going to be the best big sister.

Ahhh! I love her ponytail! She is going to be just the sweetest and most helpful (knock on wood) big sister. Love you Brinley!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I am way excited for Brinley to have a little sister...she is going to be awesome. I'm sure there will be crazy days but it is so much fun to see little siblings interact! She is adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteooooh i love this series of pictures. her bun is so cute. she's gonna be such a good sister. so interested and caring.
ReplyDeletethis is really sweet! i love seeing babies be mamas.
ReplyDeleteHow cute is she!! She is TOTALLY going to be an awesome big sister! I'm sure she'll "help" out so much with the new baby!
ReplyDeleteI love how little girls just instinctually know to be mothers. it's the sweetest thing.
ReplyDelete