Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The almost Gymnastics Class

I made a mama error this past weekend.
My mistake.
I'll admit it.

My diaper shower was during the same time as what I thought was Brinley's first gymnastics class for the session. I was able to get Brinley a Saturday morning class so that Ryan can take her for the time being. Those two were SO excited to go together.

Ryan even got her dressed. Annnnd tried doing her hair. Looking at these pictures still make me laugh! We're already planning a "hair-doing" session. He needs to learn! My dad did mine and my sister's hair before we left for elementary school while my mom was working. and he still is really good and he knows how to braid!! 






Which I happily redid after I saw it. Bless his heart for trying.



They left for the class and when I checked my phone mid-way through breakfast, I got a text message I did NOT expect.

"umm, classes don't start until the week of Sept. 17th."

next text.

"Soooo we're going to the mall."

DANG IT.

Apparently, Brinley was so bummed out and got really upset. She kept saying, "But daddy, I really really wanted to go to gymnastics." Sweet girl. I felt so awful about the whole thing. Why I had Sept 8th in my head is beyond me. Blame it on the pregnancy!


Guess we'll try it again in 2 weeks!! 

3 comments:

  1. Whoops! lol. If it makes you feel any better, I do that and I'm NOT pregnant! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hair is adorable!! Way to go Ryan for trying :) Danny definitely wouldn't have gotten that far. It amazes me that he has no idea how to put a ponytail holder in! And just think how excited Brinley now is for her class! She is such a cutie. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! Chris has no idea how to even hold a hair tie. BUT he does blow dry Greta's hair all the time, so I guess that's something. Kudos, Ry! Also, their expression in the last picture is the best.

    ReplyDelete