Video #1
I can't get over her cute little fingers as she navigates through the iPad. It seriously makes me laugh so hard watching this video. Oh the generation my children are growing up in. Incredible!! She even made the pictures larger by herself. Forget about it! I should video tape her when she is watching shows on the PBSkids app. So cute.
Video #2
I had just finished making banana bread with Brinley when she asked me to bring out all her play food and kitchen because she was desperate to make me something. That gem of a child! She had so much fun helping me make banana bread. I need to let her help me do other things because she loves to feel included.
oh how i love her! those curly cue pig tales? to die for! her cute little voice! i just love it! i can't believe how much she's grown since we've known yall. already making her own cookies and "quacking" eggs! she's going to be such a good big sister!
ReplyDeleteshe is so sweet! i love that little voice! and looking at snakes is so hilarious. it's so true about letting kids help (especially with baking or cooking), they love it and if you have the time, it can be so bonding and fun. watching these videos had me so excited about you with TWO kids coming up here soon.
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how many times we have ALREADY watched the snake video!! Hahaha. It is the best. These are both gems. And how sweet of her to make you "like chocolate" cookies. She can come make me cookies with lots of sprinkles anytime.
ReplyDeleteP.s. I'm with you. I do NOT like snakes. On our Sunday walk, we saw TWO and I screamed both times.