Monday, November 5, 2012

Matchy Matchy

Every mother of two girl's dream.



I can't get enough of them! My friend got me Ellie's dress as a gift and it was pure luck that I found Brinley's on sale at Target. Getting to Church on time is definitely quite the task, but somehow we managed to be there with a couple minutes to spare before it started. Life with 2 has been complicated and I am definitely tired, but we are so blessed. Can't forget about the miracle of life and what a blessing Ellie is to our family. We are so grateful for her little spunky spirit. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Brinley looks like a little super model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, adorable! Matching is waaay too much fun- says the mama to boys :) Seriously, I love having them match. Especially on Sundays. And they LOVE it (well, James is off and on, but you know... three-year olds...) We have church at 1 and I think we've made it on time a handful of times. I can't wait for 9 church. I think we'll make it more on time then this time slot. 1 is evil for kids. E-vil. So props to you guys for making it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness they are cute! You all are!! Love love the matchy dresses...if we have a girl next, you know that Ave will be her twin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I need to get another matchy outfit for my girls. I am so glad you found something for Brinley to match Ellie- I just can't believe she fits into that dress already!

    ReplyDelete