I have noticed that people look at us a lot when we go out. I thought for sure it was because I was a sweating, struggling Mom trying to juggle 2 kids. But no. Miss Ellie catches everyones eye because of her hair. I have heard so many ohhhs and ahhhs over her hair. What is even better is that those fellow red heads come out of no where to look at her hair and talk about how red her hair is and where it comes from. It makes me laugh so hard! She is such a cutie pie and I can't believe her hair somedays. I really hope she keeps the red, but we are already noticing it falling out on the sides (just how Brinley's did) and of course the bald spot on the back of her head. Sometimes the light catches it just right and it reminds me of either a forest fire, a carrot, or Anne with an E from Anne of Green Gables. I have only heard one carrot top reference and I almost went into defensive mama bear mode. I am sure it is the first of many, unfortunately. And if that is true, I sure hope Ellie is as feisty as Anne.
please tell me you grew up watching Anne of Green Gables too?
linking up with Lindsay @ Hello Hue




Oh she's precious! I can't believe how MUCH hair she has, it's lovely!! Xxx
ReplyDeletelol. People LOVE redheads. We still can't go anywhere without people commenting on Lilli's hair and cashiers at walmart and such always recognize us.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that you brought up Anne of Green Gables!!! I loved Gilbert and Anne. :) And her hair is fantastic. I have always wanted kids with varying hair colors but I mostly positive we'll have all brunettes. Maybe we'll get a dark brunette in there. ;)
ReplyDelete