Auntie Cassandra got Ellie this cheetah print onesie because she loves cheetah print. When we picked her and Jared up from the airport, she was wearing a cheetah print scarf and was carrying her cheetah print carryon. It was adorable. and made me semi jealous that I don't have a signature print. note to self: discover a signature print. NOT a signature solid. I am such a solid girl! It is only natural to want to pass that print to her adorable niece. I agree! She's delicious!
her belly!
those lips!
that hair!!!!!!!!!!
This girl is almost 3 months and I am seriously so excited about it. I love this age. The stage when she discovers her hands. and yells. and screams because she found her voice. The constant cooing. and her first laugh. and rolling over. and using the bumbo. and getting on a sleep schedule! and sleeping more than 7 hours a night!!! stop teasing me!! and just being the cutest little thing on the planet!
linking up with Lindsay @ Hello Hue



Love that cheetah print! I always have wanted a signature-something!! I think the whole Blush and Bashful Steel Magnolias thing did it to me. Haha That hair!!! She is too much. Too sweet. Too adorable. Too fierce in that print!
ReplyDeletesweet sweet baby girl! her hair is amazing!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much her face looks like Brinley!! They are little twins! So darling. Love her little cheetah print. I want to hold & kiss her!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha this just made my morning. She is ADORABLE!
ReplyDeletexo Shane