We are done! Finished! The weekend flew by and we are sitting here wondering what just happened. I never thought this day would come, and now that it has past, it feels like it never happened. I started to tear up the moment the band music started 30 minutes before the ceremony started. but I kept it together! I didn't lose it once--that is impressive! The ceremony was wonderful and it puts the whole experience of law school into perspective. Almost like this part of our life is already gone with a blink of an eye. We are moving onto bigger and better things. With that said, here are some favorites from yesterday, and I'll get to the details later this week. We are kind of numb from everything! We need to pack up our place and move in 5 days. Beach here we come!! Wish us luck!
You look gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThat first photo is so good. This whole weekend we thought about you and speculated how you must be feeling. I am just so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteBefore I got a good look of the first picture I totally thought Brinley was "raising the roof." Haha! Still a great picture of y'all. Three years truly did go by fast; you're going to love south Florida. It's pretty much "real" Florida if you know what I mean. North Florida is basically the south. You guys HAVE to go to shark valley since you'll be a little bit closer. It will still be a couple hours drive but totally worth it. Love you Briggs family! We're sad to see you go but send you off with best wishes and love.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a beautiful family! It's so surreal once you are out of school and start having a more normal life- it's awesome. Good luck packing (worst thing ever) and enjoy no more school!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredible feeling!! You guys couldn't look happier :) So excited to hear more about it...and your new adventures! We love you all.
ReplyDelete