Friday, May 17, 2013

Moving in.

Monday morning, Ryan got a phone call from the apartment complex that the power people were over at our place turning on the power! By 11am, we made it over to our apartment and and started to unpack. Between Brinley and Ellie desperately needing naps, having zero food in our house, and our place engulfed in boxes, I was quickly losing my mind. Ryan had to go into the firm in the afternoon to start on paperwork, so while he was gone, I set up the kitchen table and tried to organize as much as I could. It was amazing how good it felt to have our table up, and then later that night to set up our bed.


A not so hot moment was our attempt to go to the mall. We were those parents leaving the mall dragging a screaming toddler. "Sorry mama!!!!!! I'll be nice!!!!!! I won't take that boys stroller!!!!!!" It was great :-) But on a SUPER happy note, the Friday before we left Tallahassee, I consigned our old Graco stroller because we just don't use it anymore. I did lots of research for a double umbroller stroller and I had my eye set on a Maclaren Twin Triumph. While I was at the consignment store, I spotted a Maclaren!! It was a Twin Techno and I couldn't believe it was in such good condition and under $180. Between my consigned stroller, I was able to walk out of there with a sweet double umbroller that was $150! The Twin Techno retail is over $400!! I was so shocked and pumped, I seriously couldn't stop talking about it all night. Ever since, it has been such a dream. It drives perfectly. Great storage. Great sunshade. AND it has a max weight of 110 lbs! That is unheard of for twin umbrollers. Basically, I love it with all my heart.


and heres a great shot of Squish in our huge master bedroom.


We are still unpacking, but I'm planning on doing a house tour video soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment