Thursday, January 23, 2014

Family Pictures

I just got these pictures printed off and framed inside our place and I just can't help but stare at them NON-STOP. The color! Brinley's cute face. Ellie's wild red top. and my stud of a husband. Man--I did good :-) I love seeing our yearly family picture update and seeing how much our family has changed. My new/old friend Trish took our pictures and she did a fantastic job (her website and info here). Trish and her family moved to the area a couple months after us and we recognized each other immediately. We played soccer together our first year at BYU-Idaho. Talk about random. That was almost 10 years ago and we both felt old just thinking about how long ago it was. Lots has happened since 2004! I love it when people are placed in your life to help you through hard times, and I know Trish and her family have been a vital part in helping us feel more comfortable here in Stuart. (Brinley is in LOVE with their 6-year old son, Wesley...ie. constantly wedding plans and talks about marrying him almost every day). Thanks again! 






3 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! Such a beautiful family!! And how cool to be reunited! It's a small Mormon world for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color choices! So bright and fun! These are great! And I think Ellie is looking more and more like Brinley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meagan, you have the cutest family. Your girls are so pretty. I just love their cute faces!

    ReplyDelete