Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I really love my...

You know when you were younger and you said, "I really love my Barbi. Because her hair is so blonde and she is so stylish." Or when you said, "I really love my eye lash curler because it gives me curl and flare."

I never thought I would say...

I REALLY LOVE MY VACUUM!

It doesn't need any bags so it's easy to clean up.
It has an extendible duster arm to get ceiling fans, cupboards, etc...

I can finally understand why my Mom always wanted new kitchen/house hold appliances and so on. BECAUSE you use them So often that you need to use the best! Ooo the joys of new womanhood. I have become my Mother.

2 comments:

  1. oh Meagan!you are a woman. and i love it. Can't beat a good vacuum.

    go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the dark side... or the sensible side, I guess. All I really wanted for a wedding present was the Bissel Healthy Home vacuum. I love it! :)

    looks like you got yourself a good one! haha

    ReplyDelete