Saturday, October 4, 2008

It doesn't have to match, it just has to go...

Here are some fun New Arrivals at the GAP this season...
The Button Sleeved Turtleneck...comes in lots of yummy colors...but watch out, it's 20% wool.

Ruffle Bib Printed Shirt....someone at work said that it looked "very organic, very Meagan" should I be offended?
Tweed button-front skirt...totally cute with a tucked in woven or light sweater
Straight leg cords! I LOVE THESE!

Fingerless gloves...definitely pumped to wear these in Rexburg, Idaho!

3 comments:

  1. meagan, have i told you lately that i love you?
    cause i do.
    great post. i love seeing what gaps new looks are since i never go to the mall anymore.
    love those cords. I need to get my hands on some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the cords! cute! i saw an Awesome leather jacket at GAP the other day. it was about $300s. too bad i don't have that much money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha you are so cute! us girls and our fashion blog posts hahaha. P.S. Iagree with everyone else, those cords are stinkin AWESOME! i want the light purpleish ones!!!!! I loveee you and missss you.

    ReplyDelete