Tuesday, November 18, 2008

dinner at the Hindmarsh's!

Last Sunday, Ryan and I were invited over to our friends, the Hindmarsh's, for dinner. Tom and Greta are the parents of
Ella (2 years)

and Audrey (almost 1 year)

I used to watch Ella and Audrey once/twice a week. I stopped babysitting about 6 weeks ago because Greta quickly found a great fit to watch the girls. I have missed the girls so much! We had so much fun together! Lots of Dora and Yo Gabba Gabba!! Greta told me that she had told Ella, "Meagan is coming over tomorrow!" and Ella screamed my name, "MEAGAN!" and ran to the door to watch for me. Greta then said, "She is coming over tomorrow, not today." So, when Ryan and I came over on Sunday, she ran to me and gave me a huge hug! She is such a sweetie! And I can't believe it but Audrey is taking her first steps, and has been for the last few weeks. She isn't even 1 yet! Greta and Tom prepared a wonderful roast and mashed potato dinner and for dessert was a beautiful cake! YUM! It had chocolate frosting on the outside and the filling had strawberries....YUM! We love the Hindmarsh's!

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. my. goodness. i want to come visit! wow i miss you guys! ella and audrey look so cute :) i can't wait to see you two in a few weeks...i seriously should start counting the days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE the Briggs. We are so sad you guys are leaving us....way too soon. I really debated on making the strawberry pie you are pretty fond of, but Strawberrys aren't really in season. Next summer if you are out visiting, it will be my treat for you. And the pics are GREAT. I need a copy!!

    ReplyDelete