Cute cute blog. I left you a message on facebook but it said I don't have permission to do it, but Tom and I would love to have you guys for dinner before you leave for school. So figure out a date that works. Weekends are ususally best for us, and let us know!
You KILL me. that shirt!!!!! It will make a perfect bed time shirt. oh ryan. i hope you two will be at opening night for Twilight. It's sold out here. I'll see it eventually. love you.
hahaha. meags i LOVE the shirt! and i would love to hear ryans review on eclipse.
ReplyDeleteCute cute blog. I left you a message on facebook but it said I don't have permission to do it, but Tom and I would love to have you guys for dinner before you leave for school. So figure out a date that works. Weekends are ususally best for us, and let us know!
ReplyDeleteYou KILL me. that shirt!!!!! It will make a perfect bed time shirt.
ReplyDeleteoh ryan. i hope you two will be at opening night for Twilight. It's sold out here. I'll see it eventually.
love you.