I got Ryan some fun things for Father's Day.
-tape measure
-level
-Orbit BIG PACK peppermint gum
-and this CUTE pink onesie that says "I LOVE MY DADDY"
I can't wait to see Ryan with our baby girl for the first time. Last night I asked him what he's looking forward to most when we finally have our baby and he said, "I can't wait to fall asleep with her sleeping on my chest and when she smiles at me for the first time." My heart skipped a beat. I love seeing him play with children because I know he is going to be a fabulous dad.
I must give a shout out to my Father. I am so grateful for the constant guidance and love he expresses to me. It has been such a beautiful thing watching my Dad and Ryan interact and become friends. Honestly, I feel like if my parents were to choose between Ryan and I, both my parents would pick Ryan immediately. He is just so easy to love!! Over the years my Dad has definitely been my anchor. Through the drama of the mission, my father continued to give me Father's Blessings and advice. I appreciate and will forever love my Dad just for his faith in me and my decision making. He's a gem.
My father-in-law Larry is so wonderful too. He definitely deserves a shout out. Larry showed me immediate love and care when Ryan and I were dating. He was always concerned about our relationship and offered advice when asked for. He is the most generous person I know and I appreciate all that he does to help Ryan and I.
We love you!

aw, yes, you're Ryan is a cutie. haha And I got Brad the same kind of onesie (but obviously not pink) for Father's Day! Once they're both here, we should make them wear it and take a picture together. haha
ReplyDeleteyou are a cute wife!
ReplyDeleteooo ooo!!!!! I lOOOVE your new blog header.
ReplyDeleteAnd you're a cute wife. And Ryan is gonna be a great dad.
You have a great dad meagan, Rob Steele is a fine man. What a wonderful thing that your Dad and Ryan get along and are friends.
I just had a chance to blog stalk...so congrats on having a girl! You will be amazing parents and there is nothing in the world that can even compare to parenthood.
ReplyDeletesoo cute! Happy Father's day ryan!
ReplyDeleteYay for shout-outs to great dads and husbands!!!! Ryan did learn from one of the greats and he will be an amazing dad as you will be an amazing mom!!!! I can't wait to see you guys with your new little girlie! I'll be shopping for you soon!!! I actually get to look at girl clothes for a change!!!!
ReplyDelete