Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm just saying...

For all you pregnant beauties or pregnant experts....

my back KILLS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm swallowing Tylenol every 4 hours and my back KILLS!

Anything else I can do to help it?

5 comments:

  1. go to a chircopractor, if that's how you spell it. and get a massage. oh, and I sleep with a hot pack everynight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. massage will only feel good at the moment, IF you can even get comfy on the stupid tables and then some people are like scared to death to massage a pregnant person because certain pressure points can cause labor. I had one and the girl would hardly touch me, and I had to lay on my side! Swimming feels great!! I remember I went once last summer and after I got out it was like someone loaded up a backpack of bricks on me! I was like WHOA I'm heavy!!! But other than that there isnt much you can do... Just wait until they get big enough to get lodged in your ribs! now THAT is pain my dear. I wanted to cry just breathing and hardly budged an inch for 3 weeks off the sofa!!! good luck! put that man of yours to work on your back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. try a heating pad when laying down. Also- try sleeping on your side with a pillow between your legs- if you haven't tried that already. I think there are some stretches/exercises you can do also- maybe check your prego book?! Sounds like you might have some sciatic nerve issues?! Hope it starts to feel better soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I've been going through this too, especially since I work on my feet alot and our chairs at work SUCK!

    Have you tried pregnancy yoga yet? I found a DVD for it for like $10, and my doctor says she swears by it now for her patients. She said that all her patients that do yoga during pregnancy tend to have easier pregnancies and labor compared to those that don't (so that's a plus).

    Anyway, every single time I do it, my back pain is completely gone afterwards. Try doing the downward facing dog. It helps stretch out your back. It's worth a try!

    ReplyDelete