My wonderful mother-in-law, Dolly, sent us the cutest Halloween box full of decorations. She also included a sugar cookie mix, frosting, and sprinkles!
I know, can my belly get any bigger?????
Realized we don't own a rolling pin! Are you kidding me!? So, this is Ryan using his hands to flatten the dough.
Happy boy!
Thanks again, Dolly! We loved the cookies and the decorations!
We put the Caution: Enter if you Dare! Strip on the baby's door!
your belly is super dang cute...no matter how large!
ReplyDeletehalloween packages are the funnest. and Wow...you look ready for that baby to come! :) you are one pretty pregnant lady though. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I just love the holiday season. Sugar cookies sound so good.
ReplyDeleteYou look super good for due in 9 days! Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl.
Aww, how sweet! And even with a big belly, you really do look great!
ReplyDelete