Wednesday, October 14, 2009

For You, J-RAD

Last night, Ryan and I watched the HIPHOP DEF JAMS Concert on VH1. Ryan has a soft spot in his heart for the true rappers of hiphop. I'll admit it, I love the old rappers too. It was fun to jam out. It brought back many memories of dance parties in 8th grade in my friends garage.

Most of you don't know my younger brother, Jared. He is serving his mission in Arcadia California. He is quite the gangster. He L-O-V-E-S hiphop. Ryan's favorite memory of Jared before he left was driving to the Church building to play pick-up Basketball and jamming out to Wu-Tang Clan and Ghostface Killah. Jared definitely missed out on this concert. I should have had my parents tape it! Dang it. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha this is awesome. too bad we missed out! we should have all gotten together and watched this fo sho. lets hang soon. peace yo.

    ReplyDelete