yay yay yay! i am SO excited for you guys to become parents. not like we are pro's or anything...but it's pretty much the best thing ever. {and the hardest}. little bgb will be here sooo soon.
p.s. keep your eyes out for a little somethin in the mail...
i know what you mean.i w got the vaccine too. I was a little nervous but i think there is more cons not getting the vaccine than anything. Good luck i hope she comes!
.... i guess this means you're not coming to my baby shower! hahaha j/k relax and don't go anywhere except the hospital when she is ready to come out!
delivering at 38 weeks with your first!?!? YOU WISH!! :) I can't wait to see what you post two weeks from now when you're still waiting... But I would be so happy for you if you go early, the last few weeks are the worst, huh?
I'll try to be encouraging but I know how bad it sucks to wait to have a baby! I had my first 18 minutes past my due date. my 2nd came 4 days early, my 3rd came 4 days late and my 4th I was induced a week early! So basically, that baby will born eventually! Hang in there. We're all waiting and anxious for ya!
oh boy this is exciting!!!
ReplyDeletewait you might have the baby this week?? wow that came fast. good luck on lsat scores.
ReplyDeleteYay!! We'll be dropping your box off at the P.O. today!! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I hope she doesnt "trick" you like sophie did to me and come late... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!
ReplyDeleteyay yay yay! i am SO excited for you guys to become parents. not like we are pro's or anything...but it's pretty much the best thing ever. {and the hardest}. little bgb will be here sooo soon.
ReplyDeletep.s. keep your eyes out for a little somethin in the mail...
:)
i know what you mean.i w got the vaccine too. I was a little nervous but i think there is more cons not getting the vaccine than anything. Good luck i hope she comes!
ReplyDelete.... i guess this means you're not coming to my baby shower! hahaha j/k relax and don't go anywhere except the hospital when she is ready to come out!
delivering at 38 weeks with your first!?!? YOU WISH!! :) I can't wait to see what you post two weeks from now when you're still waiting... But I would be so happy for you if you go early, the last few weeks are the worst, huh?
ReplyDeleteI'll try to be encouraging but I know how bad it sucks to wait to have a baby! I had my first 18 minutes past my due date. my 2nd came 4 days early, my 3rd came 4 days late and my 4th I was induced a week early! So basically, that baby will born eventually! Hang in there. We're all waiting and anxious for ya!
ReplyDelete