Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fun Times Carving Pumpkins!

Not only is Fall my absolute favorite season...Halloween is definitely tied with Christmas for my favorite holiday. I love Halloween because of the CANDY CORN! So good. I know it's pure sugar and it's rotting my teeth....but I L-O-V-E it.
.
We had our friends come over to carve pumpkins with us on Saturday night. It was a blast. I'm no pro at carving so I let Ryan take over that duty. We had apples and caramel, hot apple cider, and yummy candies!





8 comments:

  1. Aw, this makes me sad. This time last year, we were carving pumpkins with you guys (along with corn mazes, costumes, etc). Fall makes me miss yall! We need to fix this soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween is da bomb! Can't wait to do my own pumpkin carving. cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great carving! Looks like you guys had a ball. Wish we could of been there. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah for pumkins and fun couples craving them!......oh by the way....being checked hurts like hell...just thought you might want to know that!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! Its a small, small world- Brad and I know the Marcum brothers!! Fun to see Chris and his wifey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well FUN. october is the BEST. i miss fall in rexburg. so many fun memories.

    i must carve a pumpkin. asap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! Mike and I have fond memories of carving our first pumpkin together!! Fall/Halloween time is one of my favorite times of year- we kinda miss the colder weather (kinda:P)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I can't believe it's almost Halloween. I better go get some pumpkins before they're all picked over. I'm so excited to here more updates on your growing family. It's going to be a very exciting month! :)

    ReplyDelete