oh my goodness! I can't get over how pretty she is. I wonder if any of your friends are going to be able to call her Brinley? We've all been calling her Baby Girl Briggs this whole time. Glad you kept that name, though. I love it. :)
oh my goodness!! what a sweet, beautiful baby girl she is! we can't wait to see her next month in person! max definitely approves of his future wifey :)
p.s. i'm in love with the name. is her middle name a family name? wow. she is gorgeous! hope you're feeling well. i LOVE you. xoxo.
She is a pretty baby!!!!! The nurses don't lie- they do see ALOT of babies! We hope to see her sometime soon so she can meet her crazy cousins! We love you guys and are so happy for you! Get some sleep! (Ryan- let Meagan take lots of naps:P)
helllooooo sweet sweet baby briggs. i already love you and i haven't met you.
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable!! Congrats. What an awesome Halloween present!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! I can't get over how pretty she is. I wonder if any of your friends are going to be able to call her Brinley? We've all been calling her Baby Girl Briggs this whole time. Glad you kept that name, though. I love it. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, guys!! Give her a kiss from us!
hello BGB! I mean, Brinley! She is perfect! love her hair! I love you baby girl!
ReplyDeletehalloween baby! she is so precious- congrats and can't wait to see her!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful little halloween baby! How are you feeling? DId everything go okay?
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet girl... I'm sure by now you've forgotten all about that long nine months, because she is totally worth it! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats! She's precious!!
ReplyDeleteshes beyong gorgeous. I wish i was there to hold her!! shes so sweet.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness!! what a sweet, beautiful baby girl she is! we can't wait to see her next month in person! max definitely approves of his future wifey :)
ReplyDeletep.s. i'm in love with the name. is her middle name a family name? wow. she is gorgeous! hope you're feeling well. i LOVE you. xoxo.
AHHHHH! So glad she finally came! What a cute name, and a halloween baby to boot! My mother-in-law's birthday is on Halloween and she loves it.
ReplyDeleteMeagan she is sooo cute! I'm jealous it makes me miss the new tiny stage! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Meagan and Ryan!! She is beautiful. It's nice that you used Oma's middle name with the proper spelling and everything!
ReplyDeleteWE LOVe HER AND WE LOVE YOU GUYS! WE are here for you if you need anything:) she is so beautiful!
ReplyDeletecongratulations! She is adorable, I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteOMG MEAGAN SHEIS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! such a cute little halloween baby!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I hope you are all doing well. I love the new baby smell. She is beautiful
ReplyDeleteShe is a pretty baby!!!!! The nurses don't lie- they do see ALOT of babies! We hope to see her sometime soon so she can meet her crazy cousins! We love you guys and are so happy for you! Get some sleep! (Ryan- let Meagan take lots of naps:P)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! She's beautiful !! Get the costumes ready, every year will be a costume party!!
ReplyDeleteOBSESSED!
ReplyDeletethat hair...gorgeous.
happy day meagan and ryan. congrats. can't wait to see more pictures!
HALLOWEEN BABY JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats. She is absolutely GORGEOUS! Hope you're feeling well! ps--LOVE her name!
ReplyDeleteShe made it! She is a beauty! Brinley is a super cute name! She looks like an angel. I hope that you are feeling well!
ReplyDeleteooooooooooooooooooooh, my gosh.
ReplyDeleteI am speechless, she is SO beautifully perfect. Seriously, she is so so beautiful, you must be so proud! Can't wait to meet her...
...good job, you did it!
megan, what a cute little girl. that is the best present ever. congratsulations. she is beautiful
ReplyDeletejenny metcalf
Congrats she is so beautiful! LOVE the name!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats...she is a cutie!
ReplyDeletemeagan she is ADORABLE!!!! congratulations and what a cute name!
ReplyDeleteShe is Beautiful and Congrats:) I can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDelete