Friday, October 22, 2010

A year ago today,

Ryan took this gem while baking Halloween cookies my mother-in-law sent us. I just LAUGHED when I found this today on the computer.


O MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely happy to have my figure back and have Brinley OUTSIDE the womb!
That belly was SO big. I could barely breathe. And Ryan especially loved my 12 point pivit flip-over in bed 200x at night. HAHA! I loved being pregnant, but definitely not the last few weeks.

And yall were so kind to say I was cute preggo.

You definitely left out the word, elephant!!!!!!! yiiiiikes.



4 comments:

  1. isn't it CRAZY to go back and look at preggo pictures??? i still think you were cute preggo! can't wait to see you preggo again!!! haha love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i just realized i used the word "preggo" three times in that comment! a little overkill...sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Was that really a year ago? I liked you pregnant because you truly helped me not be such a sour pregnant woman. You handled it so well and showed me that you can still have fun when you are pregnant--I never felt like doing ANYTHING! I can't help but think our next pregnancies will be so different have little ones at home. I am gonna have to look to you once again, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy cow, i know EXACTLY what you mean about the flip over in bed! I always felt so bad for Jared :P!

    ReplyDelete