Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to YOU!

We love you, Brinley!

Happy 1st Birthday!!!!!


Taken at the Ward Trunk or Treat!!


Brinley's glamor shot that I can't get enough of!! SHE IS SOO CUTE!!!


9 comments:

  1. Brinley,
    Did you know that I came to the hospital to see you when you were born? You were so so little and I remember when we arrived, your dad whispered, "There's someone that wants to meet you." I melted. You were brand new and so tender and looked just like your parents...which made it IMPOSSIBLE for me to take you with me. :) You have grown so much this year and even though we live far away from you, we have watched you grown up through pictures and videos. Wow, you are beautiful and kinda silly, too. You make us laugh and we feel so grateful to have been able to see you on a daily basis (almost). Be a good little girl for your Mom and Dad. They love you so much and we love you too. Happy 1ST Birthday Brinley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You survived the first year ;o)

    Love that glamour shot. She is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh my goodness i can't believe it!! happy birthday to the cutest little brinley around! hope you guys have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Brinley's glamour shot. She looks so cute. Plus it's one baby picture I think she wouldn't mind you showing off =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutest little lady bug! happy birthday brinley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday, you adorable little girl! seriously, she is so precious. goes by super fast, huh? i just remember visiting you when you guys got home from the hospital- i couldn't stop holding her! she was so tiny. hold on to the next year, because it goes even faster!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute lady bug costume! and I love her one year old picture. I can't believe you caught such cute grin on her face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy 1st brinley!! love you!

    great glamour shot!

    ReplyDelete